Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Dinner's Ready!
Well, almost. We just need to get everyone to the table! Welcome to the Engel Family recipe blog. This will be a way that we can preserve family favorite recipes and the history that goes with them. Thanks in advance to everyone who will help author and contribute to the blog. I have wanted to do this for a long time now, and I think the blog is the best way. Special thanks to our mom, Rae Ann, who saves EVERYTHING and has most of the recipes that will make up this collection. This will be an ongoing process, so if you have a particular recipe or meal that you remember that needs to be included, just let me know. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you Rock there little sister.... lets get going! Great Plan.
ReplyDeleteI believe I am on, but not for sure. My computer literacy is not the best. i am sure you both will tell me anything I need to know.
ReplyDelete